Auto and Classic Car Insurance
Affordable Car Insurance
The right auto insurance policy can help get you back on the road quickly if your car is damaged or destroyed by an accident, fire, theft, or other event covered by your insurance policy. Your policy may also provide protection against medical and legal expenses resulting from injury, loss of life, or property damage caused by an accident involving your vehicle.
An auto insurance policy is a contract between you and an insurance company. You pay a premium and in exchange, the insurance company promises to pay for specific car-related financial losses during the term of the policy. We can help you determine the best coverage for your needs.
How much auto insurance is right for you?
Our team of insurance professionals understands the car insurance needs of our customers.
Auto insurance requirements vary by state. In some states, to drive you must carry:
- Liability coverage to pay for losses you cause others
- No-fault coverage to pay you and your passengers for medical and related expenses caused by injuries from a car accident, regardless of who is at fault
- Both liability and no-fault coverage.
We write insurance across the United States and would be happy to help you ensure you have the right car insurance coverage.
Even in states where coverage isn’t required, by law drivers must be able to pay for losses they cause others. Having insurance is the simplest way for most people to comply. To finance a car, it is usually necessary to have insurance which covers damage to your vehicle. This includes:
- Collision Insurance
Collision coverage pays for damage caused to your vehicle in an automobile accident. Standard collision coverage will pay for any repairs up to the fair market value of your car. Collision coverage usually also comes with an insurance deductible. It’s the amount of money you pay toward repairs before your collision insurance kicks in. The higher the deductible you’re willing to pay, the less the collision coverage will cost.
- Comprehensive Insurance (Other than Collision)
Comprehensive insurance covers damage done to your car in some way other than a collision, such as if it were stolen or vandalized. Flood, hurricane, theft, windshield damage and fire are also events usually covered by comprehensive car insurance. Like collision, comprehensive will pay up to the fair market value of your car (less your insurance deductible.) Although it’s not legally required by any state, you will probably need it if your car is financed.
Every person is unique – talk to us today to find out how to get the best price and value on car insurance for you.
Modern Insurance for Your Classic Car
It takes more than age to make it a classic. A collector car isn’t just a way to get around. It’s an investment that will continue to appreciate in coming years.
Not all classic or antique cars are used the same, so Goodman Gravley Insurance Source will work with you to select the appropriate policy to accommodate coverage needs, miles driven, vehicle age, and vehicle modifications to make sure you have the best policy to meet your needs.
Here are some features you should look for when shopping for classic car insurance:
- Agreed Value – This means the provider will pay you the full (agreed to) amount in the event of a covered total loss, less any applicable deductible. This type of coverage is much better than “actual cash value” or “stated value” that you may get with some companies.
- Low Rates – Why pay full-time insurance when you drive your collector car only part-time?
- Coverage Options – Not all collector cars are the same, so we can work with you to determine the right amount of coverage to meet your specific needs.
- Generous Mileage – You’re proud of your collector car, so drive it. Not all insurance companies have a mileage limit, but most collector cars should be driven less than 5,000 annual miles to maintain their value.
- Roadside Assistance – Whether you’re down the street or on a classic rally through the mountains, you’ll want to find coverage that will flatbed your car to the closest qualified repair facility.
Do you need insurance for your prize Mustang, Camaro, Charger, Corvette, Thunderbird, or other collector car? Talk with us today to identify the best combination of coverage, value, and price for you. We can help make sure your insurance continually meets your needs.