Motorcycle Insurance, ATV, Boat and RV Insurance
RV insurance can protect your motorhome, travel trailer, camper and even your horse trailer. Let Goodman Gravley Insurance Source help you select the right coverage for your RV needs and get a great price at the same time. You can even request a quote online and we’ll get back to you with quotes from multiple companies so you can compare and save!
- RVs that are for personal, recreational use can be insured for up to 250 days per year. This gives you plenty of time to travel south and enjoy some warmer winter weather or that extended vacation.
- Liability coverage provides you with bodily injury and property damage coverage, medical payments, uninsured coverage, and more. Coverage varies by state.
- You may be able to choose how your Comprehensive and Collision coverage will be settled in the event of a covered total loss. Options tailored to your needs can include:
- Stated Value – market value/actual cash value of the RV
- Agreed Value – the insured amount, regardless of the current market value
- Replacement Cost – replace your insured RV with a new RV that is most like it
- Consider Vacation Liability coverage for when you stop driving and start using your recreational vehicle as a temporary residence. Some policies can include additional coverage for physical damage in Mexico.
- Personal Effect Coverage provides replacement cost for damage or loss to items normally used with your RV when physical damage coverage is selected.
- Some policies include Roadside Assistance, which has you covered 24/7 in the event of a breakdown or accident. Some will even allow you to upgrade the coverage to include lodging, transportation, and meal coverage if needed.
- Ask if customer assistance is available 24/7 to answer all your insurance questions. In the event you have a loss, the insurance companies we work with have skilled claims teams who will work with you to get your RV repaired and back on the road.
- Other additional coverage can include: accident forgiveness, pet coverage, diminishing deductible, and more.
Discounts can lower your premium. Ask if you qualify for safe driver discounts, original owner discounts, package discounts and more.
- You can save money if you insure more than one item with a single company, including your home, cars, motorcycles, classic cars, and boats.
Goodman Gravley Insurance Source is locally operated to handle your insurance needs. We offer affordable and reliable insurance choices from multiple insurance companies.
Boat Insurance & Jet Ski Insurance
Goodman Gravley Insurance Source can help make your time on the water relaxed and worry-free. We will find you comprehensive protection that protects you, your friends and family, your watercraft and your boating equipment. The average boat costs less than a dollar a day to insure. You’ll enjoy being on the water even more when you aren’t worried about your safety, the safety of your passengers, or your investment.
Do you know what to look for in a watercraft insurance policy? Goodman Gravley Insurance Source can help you determine the right amount of coverage to meet your specific needs. Just contact us today to get started.
Here are some items you’ll need to consider when shopping for boat insurance.
- Navigational Area – Know where you are covered in the water. Some insurance companies offer protection that covers you up to 75 miles from the U.S. coastline, into Canadian coastal or inland waters, and into the Pacific coastal waters of Mexico. In California, Florida and Oregon, coverage for additional areas can be purchased.
- Agreed Value Coverage – Watercrafts depreciate just like cars. Actual cash value policies can make it difficult to replace a boat that has been stolen or destroyed. This means that if your boat is a total loss you will get the value you insured it for, minus any deductible.
- Liability – Like car insurance, personal liability coverage provides coverage to other boaters and boat owners in the event you are at-fault for an accident on the water. This coverage will pay to repair or replace the property of someone else as well as for their medical care, lost wages, and other costs incurred as a result of a boating accident for which you are at-fault.
- Medical Payments – Medical payments coverage will pay for the cost of needed care that is the result of a boating accident. This coverage is available from $500 to $10,000 and covers you, your passengers, and even your water skiers/tubers, regardless of who is at-fault.
- Physical Damage Coverage – Physical damage coverage pays for the cost to repair or replace your watercraft, its motor, any permanently attached equipment, and your trailer if it is stolen or damaged.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Watercraft Bodily Injury – Since boat insurance is not always mandatory, many boaters choose not to get insurance. If you are hit by an uninsured or underinsured boater and you are injured, this type of coverage pays for medical treatment, lost wages, and other costs associated with the accident.
- Fuel Spill Liability and Wreckage Removal – Should your boat sink or be seriously damaged, there is a chance that it could leak oil or fuel into the water. As the boat’s owner, you are required by law to have this cleaned up, which can be time consuming and expensive.
- Personal Effects – Your policy can provide coverage for many personal effects, including clothing, jewelry, cell phones, scuba/snorkeling and other sporting equipment, and fishing equipment. Limits vary by state, so check with us for your state’s requirements. Personal effects coverage does not include jewelry, watches or furs.
- Unattached Equipment Coverage – This pays to repair or replace equipment that isn’t permanently attached to your boat or personal watercraft, but is designed for use primarily on a boat. This includes items like lifesaving equipment, water skis, anchors, oars, fire extinguishers, tarps, etc.
- Emergency Assistance – The Emergency Assistance Package provides coverage for towing, labor and delivery of gas, oil or loaned battery if the watercraft is disabled while on the water.
Every need is unique – contact us today to find out how to get the best boat insurance coverage for you.
About Motorcycle Insurance
If you are a motorcycle enthusiast chances are Goodman Gravley Insurance Source covers what you ride. Goodman Gravley Insurance Source insures a full spectrum of motorcycles from street cycles, Harley Davidsons, cruisers and touring bikes, to dirt bikes and ATVs.
You May Qualify for Discounts
One of the great advantages of having your motorcycle coverage through a major insurance company like the ones we represent, is that you may save money by having more than one policy with us. Our agency will be able to help calculate how much money you can save. You also may be able to save money on your premiums if your motorcycle is stored in a garage, if you belong to certain rider groups, or if you have taken a safe rider course sponsored by the Motorcycle Safety Foundation.
Your motorcycle insurance policy can include any or all of the options below. Call us today to discuss what coverage is best for you.
Custom Parts and Equipment
If you select custom parts coverage, you will receive up to $3,000 in coverage without any additional cost to you. Coverage is available for up to $10,000 in custom parts and equipment.
Your motorcycle insurance policy can provide you with a roadside assistance benefit of up to $300 per breakdown.
You can pick the motorcycle insurance coverage that fits your needs. Many insurance companies offer underlying liability limits high enough to satisfy Personal Umbrella requirements, which means that you may be eligible for this additional coverage. In most states, Guest Passenger liability (mandatory on all street bikes) is automatically included at the same limit as your liability selection. Goodman Gravley Insurance Source works with multiple insurance companies so we can provide you with multiple motorcycle insurance coverage options at rates you can afford.
This coverage provides for certain necessary medical expenses for you and any passenger that are the result of an accident.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
This coverage typically pays for expenses associated with injury or death from an accident caused by an uninsured, underinsured, or hit-and-run driver. It also covers you if you are hit as a pedestrian.
There’s no shortage of ways to get outside and ride. Whether you’re hitting the trail, the links, or just the great outdoors, the last thing you want to worry about is whether your insurance policy has you protected.
Goodman Gravley Insurance Source can help you get the specialized coverage you need for your specialized vehicles. We can help you protect your investment and let you get focus on having fun.
Are Your Off-Road Toys Covered?
Contact our team today to talk about:
- ATV (All-terrain vehicle) insurance
- Dirt bike insurance
- Dune buggy insurance
- Golf cart insurance
- Snowmobile insurance
- Any other motorsports insurance
Do You Need Insurance for Your Off-Road Vehicle?
Most specialized vehicles aren’t covered under your standard auto or home insurance policy, especially when you aren’t on your own property. What’s more, many national, state, or other public parks require specialty vehicle riders to be properly insured.
Keeping Insurance Costs Low
Several factors can affect the cost of insuring a specialty vehicle. So how can you keep your rates low?
- Be safe – If you have violations on your driving record or claims on your insurance policy, your rates will likely be higher.
- Choose your vehicle carefully – Some models of ATVs, snowmobiles, dirt bikes or other off-road vehicles are considered more aggressive machines, and typically cost more to insure.
- Own and Insure More Than One – With many carriers you can receive a discount if you insure more than one specialty vehicle on your policy.
Good Coverage. Great Times
Every specialty vehicle policy is unique, but the following is a quick rundown of the some of the options included in most ATV, snowmobile, dirt bike, golf cart, and other off-road vehicle insurance policies:
- Collision coverage pays for covered damage to your vehicle when in a collision with another vehicle or other object.
- Property damage liability coverage insures you against certain damages caused to another person’s property while operating your vehicle. This coverage may also provide you with a legal defense for such claims if another party files a lawsuit against you.
- Bodily injury liability coverage insures you against certain damages if you injure or kill someone while operating your vehicle. This coverage also may provide you with a legal defense if another party in the accident files a lawsuit against you.
- Comprehensive physical damage coverage pays for covered losses resulting from incidents other than collision – like fire, theft, or vandalism.
Let us help make sure you’re covered when you hit the trail. Talk to us today to find out how to get the best price and value on the motorsports insurance that’s right for you.